My employer applied for H1B extension on 08/02/2017. It was upgraded to PP on 11/17/2017. We received RFE on 30th November. My employer is yet to respond to that RFE and my Visa expired on 31st October 2017. I need to travel to India and that can't be avoided. If I travel now while RFE response is pending, what will be the implications?