Mine is a little different case here .
My H1b stamped Visa expiry date is till Sep 18th 2017 . I94 is valid till Sep 18th 2017.
I had applied for my H1b extension in March 2017 . Got an RFE asking for client letter and speciality occupation. After responding i got a denial notice when checked in Online on May 9th 2017.
1) Can i stay in US considering my H1b stamped on my passport and my i94 .
2) can my employer file an extension again.
3) can i transfer my H1b to other vendor for the same client .
4) if my end client agrees to sponsor H1b ,can i stay in US
5) if i apply for H1 transfer can i stay in US until i get the transfer decision.
Please help me to somehow stay in US and options for getting the approval. My marriage date is fixed on Nov 28th and am very tensed