I had filed my H1 Extension last Sep'16 and still waiting for its decision. My I-94 expiry date is 18-Oct-2016. Do I need to exit the country if I don't get a decision on my H1 Extension filed before 240 days.
Will there be any issue in re-entering the country back after the approval. I do have to go for Visa stamping. Also this is my final year in H1 and the end date we have mentioned in the H1 Extension is only until 08-Dec-2017.
On the other hand, I did filed my i140 in premium at the start of this year and have its approval with me now.