If you can answer “yes” to all of the following questions, you qualify for our Interview Waiver Program “Drop-box”. You do not need to schedule an appointment at a Visa Application Center. Please log in, create your profile, proceed with your application, and print two copies of the submission letter. Drop off your passport along with the listed documents mentioned on the submission letter at one of our 11 service centers.
Eligibility Criteria for all applicants except child below 14 years of age and applicant above 80 years of age or older:
- I have a previous U.S. visa in the same class as the visa for which I wish to apply
- My most recent visa was issued in India
- I received my visa after January 1, 2008
- My prior visa is not annotated “Clearance Received” or “Department Authorization”.
- My most recent visa (in the same class for which I am applying) was issued on or after my 14th birthday
- I have no refusals for a visa in any class after my most recent visa issuance
- If I am applying for an H or L (individual) or R visa, my prior visa in the same class is still valid or expired within the last 12 months.
Emandi Law Firm PC
New York Office New Jersey Office
421 7th Avenue, Suite 909 265 Lincoln Highway, State Road 27
New York, NY 10001 Iselin, NJ 08830
Ph: 212-686-7782 Ph: 732-636-7782