Visa Interview Waiver for “Drop-box”
If the applicant can answer “yes” to all of the following questions, the applicant qualify for Interview Waiver Program “Drop-box”. The applicant does not need to schedule an appointment at a Visa Application Center.
Eligibility Criteria for all applicants except child below 14 years of age and applicant above 80 years of age or older:
- In the prior visa page after annotation, the words “Clearance Received” or “Department Authorization” is not mentioned. Kindly check the visa page ___Yes___No
- The applicant must be applying for the same type of visa previously issued. ___Yes___No
- The most recent visa must have been issued after August 1, 2004 but before January 1, 2008.
- For those applying in India, the most recent visa must have been issued by a U.S. consulate in India.
- The most recent visa must have been issued on or after the applicant's 14th birthday. ___Yes___No
- There may be no refusals for a visa in any class after the applicant's most recent visa issuance.
- If the applicant is applying for an H1B or L-(individual) visa, the prior visa in the same class still must be valid or must have expired within the last 12 months; OR
- If the applicant is applying for any other class of visa, the prior visa in the same class still must be valid or must have expired within the last 48 months. ___Yes___No
Emandi Law Firm, P.C
New York Office New Jersey Office
421 7th Avenue, Suite 909 265 Lincoln Highway, State Road 27
New York, NY 10001 Iselin, NJ 08830
Ph: 212-686-7782 Ph: 732-636-7782