I have a question about my H1B Interview Waiver Program in India. Below are the facts & Questions.
My H1B Stamped Visa Expired in Jan 2016, however my Passport was expiring in July 2015 so at the port of Entry the officer stamped the entry only till July 2015. I am planning to go to India in Nov 2016 for stamping again.
1) I have a previous U.S. visa in the same class as the visa for which I wish to apply--> YES
2) My most recent visa was issued in India -- YES
3) I received my visa after January 1, 2008 -- YES
4) My prior visa is not annotated “Clearance Received” or “Department Authorization”. -- YES
5) My most recent visa (in the same class for which I am applying) was issued on or after my 14th birthday -- YES
6) I have no refusals for a visa in any class after my most recent visa issuance -- YES
7) If I am applying for an H or L (individual) or R visa, my prior visa in the same class is still valid or expired within the last 12 months.-- WHAT SHOULD I MENTION HERE?
I meet all the other requirements for Drop Box, but I dont know if I should answer for the question related to visa validity / expired within 12 months.