Yes its required.
The H1B Visa allows the companies to temporary employ the foreign employees for the specialized job designation. They can hire the non-residential worker in the specialized occupations like architecture, engineering, mathematics, science, and medicine which requires a technical and theoretical expertise. Under the H1B visa, the US company can employ a foreign worker for up to six years.
Not everyone is eligible to have the H1B visa and enter the premises of Unites States of America gaining the work authority. There are certain eligibility criteria which need to be fulfilled in order to qualify for the H1B visa.
The requirements to qualify for an H1B visa are:
You must have ONE of the following
- A Bachelor’s degree or Master’s Degree (or the foreign equivalent degree from your Country), OR
- 12 years work experience , OR
- A mix of further education + work experience
- 12 points in ‘total’ are required to qualify for the H1B visa program
- The general H1B visa qualification rule is:
for every 1 year of studies at University / College = 3 points
for every 1 year of work experience = 1 point
For more details: H1B Visa Requirement
Also find latest H1B Visa jobs in USA at: H1B Visa Jobs in USA