I am currently working for company A and here are my case details
H1 filing date: 25th Sep 2017
I94 expiration date: 01st Oct 2017
I140 status: Approved
H1 type (New, Extension, Transfer): Extension
H1 filing type (Normal/Premium): Normal
RFE issued date: 20th Dec 2017
RFE issued processing center: California
RFE short explanation: Not available
RFE reply date: Not replied yet
Case Status (Approval/Denial/Pending): Pending
Online Current Message: Request for Additional Evidence Sent
H1B visa for all my project teammate working for company A has been denied recently. I am pretty much sure; I will meet the same fate sooner or later.
I have a few queries on my H1B case and would appreciate any suggestion:
My current I-94 is expired and H1B extension is filed by Company A. Incase my RFE results in visa denial, what are various options to continue my stay in USA?
During this RFE period (before a final decision comes out), If I get an offer from company B:
Can company B file a fresh extension and If my current RFE results in as a denial, will that extension will save me from going back to home country,?
Will it be a visa extension based on approved I140 or visa transfer?
Will two different petitions at the same time will affect my H1B extension case?
What would be the best time to file H1B extension/transfer petition through company B?
Will it be before/after RFE final decision comes out?
Is there any risk involved in the entire process?
Thank you for your time to respond this post.