1) Detailed job description, % spent on each duty, educational requirements for each duty
2) Organizational Chart
3) Job announcement- copies of past & present job announcement (class field ads etc.)
4) Letters from industry related professional associations indicating that they have made a bachelor’s degree or higher in a specific specialty requirement for entry into the field.
5) Copies of letter or affidavit from firms or individuals in the industry that attest that similar organizations routinely employ or recruit only degreed individuals in a specific speciality.
6) Job posting or advertisements showing degree requirement is common to the industry in parallel positions
7) Past employment practice: provide evidence showing employer has a past practice of hiring candidates with a min of bachelor’s degree for this position, no of people employed in this position their transcripts and wage statements.
8) petitioner product & services
9) Copies of documentary examples of work product created by current or prior employees in similar position
10) Company profile (press release, business plan, advertisements, articles, patents etc.
I have MBA degree in US and working as Sr Analyst of Strategy and Planning.
How bad is this RFE? Is this very common ?