Phone: (0091) 9672714544
- 3 years of experience in manual testing for software quality assurance(SQA)
- Well versed with QA methodologies, SDLC and STLC
- Proficient in functional testing, regression testing, user acceptance testing and database testing using SQL
- Development of test cases, test scenarios and test plan
- Familiar with object oriented programming in JAVA
- Operating Systems : Windows XP/NT/7
- Database : SQL Server 2000, DB2
- Testing Tools : QTP, HP Quality Center, Selenium WebDriver, Bugzilla
Bachelors in Engineering (Electronics and Communication) with Honours division from Mohanlal Sukhadia University (India) in 2007
Consultant, 05/2011 till 01/2012
Project 1- American Modern Insurance Group (AMIG), North America
Served as a key tester within a QA team of twenty. Performed functional testing, regression testing, user acceptance testing and stress testing.
- Excelled in finding, documenting and reporting bugs, errors, flaws and other issues within the application developed for AMIG Corporation.
- Used HP Quality Center and Bugzilla tool for test cases designing and defect tracking.
- Demonstrated methodical, detail-oriented and thorough approach to all assignments while adhering to timelines.
- Consistently recognized for good performance by managers, supervisors and onsite clients.
Project 2: CDiscount, Online Retail Store, France
As a member of QA team of seven, covered the testing of the major modules of the website i.e. front-end, database, payment methods, order placing and authentication.
- Interacted with client to understand the requirements and functional specifications of the project.
- Identified test scenarios required for testing.
- Participated in designing and executing test cases as per system requirements.
- Performed various black-box testing methodologies such as UAT testing, functional testing, regression testing.
- Performed database testing using SQL.
- Reported and tracked defects using Bugzilla and Mantis.
NSE.IT (National Stock Exchange) India
Associate Systems Analyst, 02/2010 till 05/2011
Worked as a prominent tester with the QA team at NSDL (National Security Depository limited), a Government of India subsidiary, for testing the TIN (Tax information Network) application. TIN is a repository of nationwide Tax related information and has been established by NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited on behalf of ITD (Income Tax Department of India).
- Worked at client side and successfully completed the testing of the web module designed for processing new PAN, PAN change request and PAN Verification.
- Developed test cases as per client requirements using traceability matrix.
- Performed front-end as well as back-end testing for large databases using SQL queries for DB2 on UNIX platform.
- Performed regression testing and coordinated with development team until resolution of defects.
- Provided pre-release and post-release support to the client.
- Excelled in writing and documenting the process and received appreciation from client for the same.
Project Engineer, 03/2008 till 10/2008
Project- Olympus Corporation, Japan
Designed test cases and participated in performing automation testing of a Simulation Software.
- Served as a key tester for testing the simulation software developed for biological microscope designed by Olympus Corp.
- Gained in depth understanding of the testing process. Studied client requirements and specifications.
- Participated in designing test cases and performed manual testing.
- Gained hands-on experience on Testcomplete tool used for automation testing.
- An active member of a non-profit organization, Parivar Seva Sansthan, that works for social and cultural upliftment as well as development of under privileged people.
- Pro Bono Software Test Consultant at Lazaweb Solutions (Udaipur, India) from July 2014 till date.
- Date of Birth : 19/08/1983
- Passport No. : L5292261, valid till 23/10/2023